Community /

Mindfulness Center

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Mindfulness Automated Taglist
by tommy
Last post
1 day ago
...See more Welcome to the Mindfulness Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist?  ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of May 23, 2024 @4551SP @adventurousBranch3786 @alexandralee @AllAboutThePeace11 @amiablePeace77 @avistaco @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @cloudySummer @communicativeJet616 @daydreammemories @EchoOrAsh @etherealize @Falcon05 @FloraBelle @frankPark1546 @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @healingsoul4892 @iloveyouxx @infiniteforever12 @InsightfulPhoenix @JarofSeeds627 @Kickan75 @kindRiver6 @Littlejoy11 @nessapressure05 @NotAllHere713 @onwardforevenmore @pamharley003 @PeacefulBeach3454 @peacefulDovex @PopPunkPrincess17 @Rainboho @rebeccastgo @sky2Ocean20 @Snowy00 @spongbobishappy @Swordpsalm @tallZebra8032 @warmMemory6263 @yellowPineapple3652 @yzzil @Zeraphim
Support discussions
by amiablePeace77
Last post
Wednesday
...See more Hello everyone, we hope you’re all doing okay 💙 Today, we would like to give you an update on discussions taking place in the 50+ and mindfulness community. At the moment we are in the process of working on discussion templates and also creating new ones for discussions in future. Soulsings [http://www.7cups.com/@soulsings], adventurousBranch3786 [http://www.7cups.com/@adventurousBranch8786]and me, amiablePeace77 [http://www.7cups.com/amiablePeace77]  want to offer you the best options possible and for this we need your help. Please submit possible discussion topics in this thread, example Dealing with feelings of loneliness. Kindly let us know as well what discussion times fit you best. Kindly also give us feedback on the how the discussions have been going and what you would like to see changed. We kindly ask you to use constructive criticism and avoid being critical and we can work on it.  We appreciate your help 🙏 www.7cups.com/@soulsings [http://www.7cups.com/@soulsings]amiablePeace77 [http://amiablepeace77]adventurousBranch3786 [http://www.7cups.com/@adventurousBranch8786]
Mindfulness Session Schedule updated 8-18-20 (same every week unless noted)
by soulsings
Last post
March 6th, 2023
...See more Continuous Repeating Mindfulness Session Schedule 2020 repeats every week Can't make a session? Check out our Video Resource Library http://tinyurl.com/y9kf3xgx Monday 3:30PM - 4:30PM EDT soulsings co hosting with amiablePeace77 18+ Tuesday Wednesday Thursday sessions 5:00PM-6:00PM EDT soulsings co hosting with amiablePeae77 18+ Friday 10-11pm ET Teen Mindfulness Discussion RumpleSteeleskin Saturday Sunday to add or remove your name, please submit this short form http://goo.gl/NQxyyb [http://goo.gl/NQxyyb] @303315 @awesomerainbow @adocker @adventurousfan @Ady23 @amicableBlackberry1972 @AutumnLeigh @amiablePeace77 @AMusicalSilence @astray @AnActiveListener @AjanMalic @aifos1976 @asilentobserver @alfalfasproutdeux @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ambitiouscity3124 @Asimov @badoinkitydoop @basty @blueocean @BillyWilson @babybenfin @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @BetterTogether101 @billywilson @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean45 @borderinline @brainybrainy @BridgetAileen @brilliantTurtle89 @BuddhistDracula @blueDiamond @brendenjensen @brilliomturtle89 @bluewolf1229 @benevolentOrange31 @bk20102kb @butterflycat @busyemptymind @callforhelp @calmHero86 @CaringBrit @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @Claito @cloudySummer @Zayb4you14 @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @courageousCake401 @CrissiArabela @courtmarievibes @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @DanaMH @diplomaticShade2167 @Deeperblue @diplomaticconfucious @discreetOwl14 @elmira73 @enigmaforte @EnigmaForte @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @EmunahHere @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @Evaparker02 @essdee Fairhouse @FreeSoul1417@fighter23 @frozenmermaid @Gaara @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @gongoozlersoup19 @Gozzil @gracefuldeadlyswan @happydandan @happylove2611 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfulBranch221 @Harleemoon @hopefulnatural @houserabbitsrule @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @hopeless104 @IcyLight @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @inventiveOrange1 @JayTheBird14 @joyoussun45 @JustMarije @JZack45 @keion @kindsoul10 @kirtokun0731@kevan @klemen @knowledge57 @Kodachrome73 @Joe2017 @JustLikeMellie @Jenna0903 @joyoussun47 @JenSee @justconfuses87 @Kanzi @KatMae @KokoroHereForYou @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @kvo8 @KattPiper @Kumiko @ladibugca @LG22 @Lionellinu13 @lia345 @Learntolive @LilaGrace @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lilynoelle @LilyLila @lightofhope89 @Lovejoy @leothelittlelioncub1 @longing4peace @maibock @Mango3 @marsmoon @melliontm @melliotm @Mellietronx @Mikey123 @MistyMagic @motivationalhomegirl @Musicismyfriend @NancySV1 @natg @NevaehRose @niceTangerine6642 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @onedirection1213 @onwardforevenmore @oxfordshiregatsby @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulwarrior10 @penguinpower31 @peppermintlove @philispohicalShip9444 @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @pizzalover1341 @politeAvocado7234 @politelychaotic @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @PurpleSnowflake2310 @politeskies6536 @PurpleNina @rachelq @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw7 @Reokiome0928 @rezasophiea @RoninSelecta @rosesway @Rcusick12 @rumplesteeleskin @RynnTheBedouin @Sageypie @Saif1for1Resilience @sail46 @SaimaK @Samar27 @Santysan @SarilinaN @ScarletPear1945 @ScotchTape @seacastle @sendingyoulove @SensitiveApple @sensitiveShade5337 @ShiningSalamander99 @silverIceCream21 @silverWillow1625 @singblue @Sk1ttles @SkolSuper1976 @sleeplessinmanhattan @Softforesthsp77 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @Spearstar @stillLavender24 @stillplanet @starhawkemystery @sujaypai @SunFern @summertimesamness @SunFlower @supportingearthangel @sweetmango91 @sweetMelody95 @ThePersonYouCanNeverKnow @TheRoseHeartz @TheSciKid @tisjme @TrinnitysLight81 @24x7Awesome @Understandinggirl1990 @unkindloving @uselesscookies @Vargasb @victoriia @wildcat85 @Wawas @westvirginia @wizeakre @XxOgSpunBbygrl @yzzil @zeraphim6PM EDT TEEN MINDFULNESS nada and Rose cohosting
Having fun as a mindful practice
by Clio9876
Last post
15 hours ago
...See more The TED talk below reminded me that to have fun you have to be in the present and in a state of flow, both aspects of mindfulness. https://youtu.be/iMBJrvEwv8s?si=1YMNK_pgLqd0IMhx I don't know why, but I've associated mindfulness with low energy states like calm, relaxed and meditation. And sometimes these don't reflect my energy level. So, I found it refreshing to be reminded that you can be mindful and energised. And in fact, it reminded me that there's a theory that the purpose of play in children and young animals is to learn about emotional regulation - to get excited and learn to calm down in a safe context. So now I'm inspired to think about how I can use play to achieve my emotional learning objectives. It certainly seems a fun way to go about it. When did you last have fun? How could I get more fun into my life? And wishing you as much fun today as would make your day the best.
mindful meditation about how to move on
by pamharley003
Last post
18 hours ago
...See more Check In : July 1st to July 3rd 2024 Sometimes it is hard for us to move on when something is bothering us, we keep dwelling  on it and do not know how to properly solve the situation and move on, hopefully this guide can help us all to move on and have a clam time in our life. Acceptance is not knowing how we like something it is about how we accept things at the present time and to move on calmly. If we see an opportunity to change something we go ahead and change it hoping it does not come back to bite us. Acknowledging what is true is sometimes hard because we always think " I don't want this to be true " "why is this happening to me " " It's not fair " this can help us to accept our truths and to challenge ourselves to change a negative into a positive.  I did not know there are various ways in practicing meditation here is a image showing you  How does mindful meditating help you ? Do you do this only when your stressed, anxious or upset or do you do it everyday like working out? @4551SP @adventurousBranch3786 @alexandralee @AllAboutThePeace11 @amiablePeace77 @avistaco @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @cloudySummer @communicativeJet616 @daydreammemories @EchoOrAsh @etherealize @FloraBelle @frankPark1546 @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @iloveyouxx @infiniteforever12 @InsightfulPhoenix @JarofSeeds627 @Jeffy5 @Kickan75 @kindRiver6 @Littlejoy11 @nessapressure05 @NotAllHere713 @onwardforevenmore @pamharley003 @PeacefulBeach3454 @peacefulDovex @PopPunkPrincess17 @Rainboho @rebeccastgo @sky2Ocean20 @Snowy00 @Swordpsalm @tallZebra8032 @warmMemory6263 @yzzil @Zeraphim
What do you like about your body?
by domitalks
Last post
23 hours ago
...See more Today in society, it can be hard to look at yourself and actually like what you see. ☹️ Many people are very picky when it comes to their own body saying "I hate how my hair looks", "I don't look good in these jeans" or "I wish my eyes were a different color". However, it could be so easy to compliment someone else rather than your own appearance. So I challenge you to comment something you LOVE about yourself. 💪 Here are some examples:  "I love how my eyelashes look"  "I love the way my nails grow" "I'm proud of my smile" "I look great in tank tops!"  Treat your body nicely, it's the only one you got and you'll have it for a long time! 😊
Mindfulness Automated Taglist
by tommy
Last post
1 day ago
...See more Welcome to the Mindfulness Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist?  ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of May 23, 2024 @4551SP @adventurousBranch3786 @alexandralee @AllAboutThePeace11 @amiablePeace77 @avistaco @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @cloudySummer @communicativeJet616 @daydreammemories @EchoOrAsh @etherealize @Falcon05 @FloraBelle @frankPark1546 @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @healingsoul4892 @iloveyouxx @infiniteforever12 @InsightfulPhoenix @JarofSeeds627 @Kickan75 @kindRiver6 @Littlejoy11 @nessapressure05 @NotAllHere713 @onwardforevenmore @pamharley003 @PeacefulBeach3454 @peacefulDovex @PopPunkPrincess17 @Rainboho @rebeccastgo @sky2Ocean20 @Snowy00 @spongbobishappy @Swordpsalm @tallZebra8032 @warmMemory6263 @yellowPineapple3652 @yzzil @Zeraphim
Mindfulness & Creativity Co-relationship
by peacefulWarrior10
Last post
1 day ago
...See more Wondering whether mindfulness improves creativity, or creativity improves mindfulness is same as wondering whether the hen comes first or the egg! Because it's a reciprocal process, each improves the other. The more your mindfulness helps you focus & better your creation, more your creativity helps you immerse yourself completely in the moment & be more & more mindful. As I write this post, I've put on some relaxing tune on an app & plugged my earphones in since there's a lot of distractions around me at the moment. After all, writing is an expression of creativity as well. No matter how facts & figure centric your content is, your style of writing is what reflects creativity. Today I would like to highlight few aspects of creativity & mindfulness to you & then invite you to join me & try some simple creative activities where you can apply mindfulness very easily & experience some magic! Self-judgement & connecting with yourself : Some people state, "Oh, I've never created a single thing in my life, I'm just not creative!", & then with a wave of hands, they quickly dismiss the very thought of trying something creative, the moment it presents itself. Is creativity reserved for only the Picasso-s, Oscar Wilde-s, Michael Jackson-s & Mozart-s? Or only the great designers, photographers & actors? Creativity is free for all. Your work doesn't have to be compared with anyone else's. Letting go of self-judgement, by mindfully listening to your inner thoughts, is the first step to open yourself to creativity. Because when you judge your creative quotient, your work quality doesn't reflect your true self anymore, & even if you want to improve it, you'll be locked within the confines of your own judgements. But by opening yourself to you, you gradually turn down the volume of your negative self talks & just start enjoying the process of creating something that interests you. In fact, practising creativity is something that you should indulge in every now & then to tune in to your soul & spend some quality time with yourself. Attention over Perfection : Did you like that beautiful dress you saw in the store the other day? Try sketching what you saw or something similar. Use your memory. And where your memory gets weak, support it with your own ideas & experiment with it. That's creativity right there! It doesn't have to be perfect. It only has to express your attention to YOUR creation. That's all the justice you can ever really do to your piece of work. Your work is your personal property & stays only with you until you want to show it to the world. Monotasking & Authentic Creativity : Mindfulness encourages monotasking & when you devote your senses, time & efforts to creating something, no matter how small, simple or big it is, it demands you to monotask. Monotasking helps you be one with your task, focus on it & as I said, your work deserves 100% of your undivided attention. "That's all the justice you can ever really do to it". Monotasking, in turn, brings out the best from you & your creation looks authentic. (Wanted to add in this context that I'm writing this post on my phone's notepad & I actually had to add the word "monotasking" to my phone's auto-correction dictionary! May be you'd like to add it to the dictionary of your life too!) Artist's Block : How do you define an artist's block? Some writers experience writer's block & just can't move on with their work. Well, honestly, it is a moment when you cannot connect with yourself deeply, when you can't focus, when your creativity is stuck due to some bumps on the road, when you can't turn down the volume of your real distractions - emotional, physical, situational. So in a way it can be said that artists experience a block when they're unable to be mindful of their blocks & work through them. Self Care : It is important to note that no matter how novice or pro your work looks like, when you allow yourself to enjoy the process of something, you are embracing self care. Do-It-Yourself : Try to choose something creative and while you do it, be mindful of the process. Cook a special recipe, sing your favorite song & try recording it, give shape to some play dough, choose your favourite letter / the initial of your name & write it on a paper giving it a creative look in as many ways as you can, create a fancy paper boat or indulge in origami, draw easy cartoon sketches to represent how your day has been (you can draw objects that represent or signify your day - bed, ice cream, dress, car, smiles, tears, clock, etc.). Remember, when you're creating anything, do not judge how small or simple it is, it is still a creation & deserves your complete awareness. Also don't judge the results, saying, "oh, this is so ugly..!", or, "told you it's not my cup of tea..!" No matter what you create, learn to appreciate the expression of your work, acknowledge that that's the best you could do in the moment, learn from your own work, & remember, you can always try it again. So what would you like to create today? Get creative with your ideas & share your experience here in this thread. I'll share my experience of my mindful writing, now that I'm at the end of this post. I've been able to find the right words for my thoughts, carefully avoided missing words in between or repeating some, added proper punctuations, avoided typos that are usually caused by my phone's weird auto-correct dictionary, & most importantly, I've satisfactorily written a meaningful content keeping in mind how I want to help my readers with it. It still may have some flaws, but I did my best, that's what matters the most to me, no judgements, but I'm open for improvement! So if I can do it, why can't you? @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @Pat @Laura @Heather @AutumnLeigh @tazcares @Kason @Power @Hope @kindsoul10 @Mellitm @soulsings @sujaypai @ady23 @rumplesteeleskin @sensitiveShade5337 @basty @joyoussun47 @peacefulwarrior10 @lightforlife @sailorelix @kindsoul10 @yzzil @passionatepeyton @emunahhere @amiablepeace77 @helpingzfindaway @honeydinkley @politelychaotic @fighter23 @Olii
Mindfulness- Avoiding Relationship Troubles
by pamharley003
Last post
1 day ago
...See more We all struggle in our relationships with others. We want to be understood and to understand, but something prevents us from getting to the place we desire in most of our relationships. And, many times we find relationships where we just don
Healing is not a journey although...
by caringBerry61
Last post
2 days ago
...See more We are so focused on our quest for a final solution, to heal from an "illness" that we want to get rid of all costs - we do not see that in this context healing means "getting rid of". So here are the paths, the journeys, the methods. Every solution is good for freeing us from torment, physical pain and mental suffering (and that's where the business of gurus starts). This is the meaning of the word "healing" when used in the context of releasing from trauma, mental suffering, and physical pain. The etymology of the word "healing" appears to be "restore to sound health". The Proto-Germanic word "khailaz", which means "to make whole" is the root of both heal and the closely related word health. This leads us to consider the term "whole" and the healing process not only as an attempt to free ourselves from suffering or physical pain but as the attempt to reconnect with our "wholeness" from which, not a trauma but our reaction to it tore us apart.
Here and now
by caringBerry61
Last post
2 days ago
...See more When you feel drawn towards a decision that you know could cause more suffering for you and others, always remember that you are either running from past pain or foreseeing an upcoming uncertainty. Then go back to the present moment.
Mindfulness Check-In June 28-30, 2024
by amiablePeace77
Last post
3 days ago
...See more "I focus on what I am missing, and my day darkens. I focus on what I am grateful for in life and my day brightens." Let's fill in the blanks! 😉 To me gratitude means ________________. I can pratice it towards ______________ by _____________but also towards ________________ by________________. To add or remove yourself from the taglist please click [https://www.7cups.com/forum/mindfulness/Announcements_2413/MindfulnessAutomatedTaglist_320002/?post=3438021]here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/mindfulness/Announcements_2413/MindfulnessAutomatedTaglist_320002/?post=3438021] Current taglist as of May 23, 2024 @4551SP @adventurousBranch3786 @alexandralee @AllAboutThePeace11 @amiablePeace77 @avistaco @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @cloudySummer @communicativeJet616 @daydreammemories @EchoOrAsh @etherealize @Falcon05 @FloraBelle @frankPark1546 @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @healingsoul4892 @iloveyouxx @infiniteforever12 @InsightfulPhoenix @JarofSeeds627 @Kickan75 @kindRiver6 @Littlejoy11 @nessapressure05 @NotAllHere713 @onwardforevenmore @pamharley003 @PeacefulBeach3454 @peacefulDovex @PopPunkPrincess17 @Rainboho @rebeccastgo @sky2Ocean20 @Snowy00 @spongbobishappy @Swordpsalm @tallZebra8032 @warmMemory6263 @yellowPineapple3652 @yzzil @Zeraphim
I don't seek happiness anymore, I seek peace.
by Snail2004
Last post
Thursday
...See more Growing up in an abusive household has left me with a lot of trauma and a lack of life skills, making everyday challenges feel overwhelming. For me, things that seem trivial to others, like handling rejection, respecting and establishing boundaries, trigger intense emotional reactions. But through this journey, I’ve realized that I can’t control everything that happens in life. Instead, I can choose to accept my emotions peacefully and not fight against them. My focus has shifted towards achieving inner peace rather than constantly seeking happiness. I understand now that life is inherently challenging, and while I can't make it easy on my own, I can equip myself to face it. This means finding a balance between opting for ease when it’s available and believing in myself when it’s not. I’m learning to soothe my emotions and handle situations with more grace. I'm choosing self-compassion, self-love, and community. Of course, my focus is still towards making the most out of the joyful moments, and choosing easiness wherever it can be found. But somethings are challenging, for now at least, so I choose to accept them, and focus on soothing the turmoil instead of fighting it. Healing is a journey, and I’m taking it one step at a time. By embracing inner peace and focusing on my ability to handle difficulties, I feel like I'm creating a more sustainable approach to well-being.
Meditation
by pamharley003
Last post
Thursday
...See more When we are wanting to change things inside ourselves we often come to bumps ( obstacles ) that are in the road to a peaceful and well being life. Meditation is not an obstacle course it is about finding the hidden resources we have and the things we have in our minds. Meditation teaches us gains insight into the how our mind works, opening our hearts and enabling us to work on the bumps we may have. There are 5 hindrances in meditation they are:                                      distraction                                     lethargic                                     agitation                                     being doubtful                                     desirous of sensory if wanting to learn more about the hindrances click the following link :  https://insighttimer.com/blog/the-five-hindrances/ When meditating how do you feel going into it and how are you feeling afterwards? how many times a week would you say you meditate? is it easier to meditate in the morning or night and why?  @4551SP @adventurousBranch3786 @alexandralee @AllAboutThePeace11 @amiablePeace77 @avistaco @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @cloudySummer @communicativeJet616 @daydreammemories @EchoOrAsh @etherealize @FloraBelle @frankPark1546 @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @iloveyouxx @infiniteforever12 @InsightfulPhoenix @JarofSeeds627 @Jeffy5 @Kickan75 @kindRiver6 @Littlejoy11 @nessapressure05 @NotAllHere713 @onwardforevenmore @pamharley003 @PeacefulBeach3454 @peacefulDovex @PopPunkPrincess17 @Rainboho @rebeccastgo @sky2Ocean20 @Snowy00 @Swordpsalm @tallZebra8032 @warmMemory6263 @yzzil @Zeraphim
Support discussions
by amiablePeace77
Last post
Wednesday
...See more Hello everyone, we hope you’re all doing okay 💙 Today, we would like to give you an update on discussions taking place in the 50+ and mindfulness community. At the moment we are in the process of working on discussion templates and also creating new ones for discussions in future. Soulsings [http://www.7cups.com/@soulsings], adventurousBranch3786 [http://www.7cups.com/@adventurousBranch8786]and me, amiablePeace77 [http://www.7cups.com/amiablePeace77]  want to offer you the best options possible and for this we need your help. Please submit possible discussion topics in this thread, example Dealing with feelings of loneliness. Kindly let us know as well what discussion times fit you best. Kindly also give us feedback on the how the discussions have been going and what you would like to see changed. We kindly ask you to use constructive criticism and avoid being critical and we can work on it.  We appreciate your help 🙏 www.7cups.com/@soulsings [http://www.7cups.com/@soulsings]amiablePeace77 [http://amiablepeace77]adventurousBranch3786 [http://www.7cups.com/@adventurousBranch8786]

The Mindfulness Center welcomes you to a place where it is okay to just be, and not worry about 100 things. You can observe nature or your own room, follow your breath going in and out, or be aware of your feet touching the sidewalk as you head home. It is all mindfulness. 

There are no hard and fast rules on how to be mindful, and you do not have to do anything a certain way. There are guidelines to help us stay on the path of mindfulness, like in the Daily Checkins, where team members share insights and tips about mindfulness. You can join in the discussions there, or in any of the forum threads. 

You will also find videos in the resource center that talk about what is mindfulness and guide us on a journey to having an actual experience right now of what it feels like to be free of our “thought train”, as we let ourselves go and relax a bit. If all of this sounds good, join us for hosted sessions in which you can discuss and experience mindfulness first hand. 

If you like to join the Mindfulness Team apply here:

https://forms.gle/K7KPBPmamTiTicFP6

Introduce yourself to mindfulness community https://tinyurl.com/y3rkc3j5

See the mindfulness video resource library https://www.7cups.com/forum/MindfulnessSupportCommunity_106/ResourceLibrary_1062/

And see the latest schedule of mindfulness sessions: 

Community Guidelines

Stop and breath. Respect yourself and have compassion for what you are going through. 

Notice what is happening around you that your senses are telling you. Feel the breath go in and go out.

Feel good about yourself. Life has brought you on a journey up to here. That is reason to celebrate and appreciate all that life offers. And listen and feel the breath!